Hey, Wait A Sec…
In lieu of a standard disclaimer with a bunch of legal jargon that even I don’t fully understand, let’s agree on these things:
- Share my blogs, photos, and stories, PLEASE! However, be sure to let people know where you got it. Link back to happymomsguide.com or even send people to my Facebook or Instagram pages if you’re so inclined. I love sharing. It’s part and parcel of being the oldest child, I think. Always taking care of people. AKA: Unless otherwise noted, I (Stefani Deluca) am the legal copyright holder of all (written, multimedia and graphic) material on this website and it may not be used, reprinted, (partially) modified or published without my a polite backlink or express written consent. At the very least, a link to HappyMomsGuide.com must appear in all copies of any artwork or content, including articles, press releases.
- Guest bloggers and other contributors to HappyMomsGuide.com are responsible for their own submitted material on my website and. The opinions expressed by any Third Parties are their own and do not represent the position or belief of HappyMomsGuide.com. Same goes for comments on the blog.
- I devote a lot of time late in the evenings when my son FINALLY goes to sleep to researching and citing all the information on this blog. However, some of it is just plain opinion. Me blowing hot air. I’m not a nutritionist, medical doctor, psychotherapist or psychologist, or expert of any kind. Take all the information you read on my site as just one woman’s experience. Life would be no fun if you believed everything you read on the internet. Challenge my opinions and cited studies by emailing me at Stefani@happymomsguide.com, I implore you! I am always looking to grow alongside you. In addition, if you succeed in changing my views on something, I’ll be happy to post not only a new article with my evolved viewpoint, but to quote you in all your veracious glory, as well.
- Although I work to provide up-to-date information, I make no representations or warranties of any kind (expressed or implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, products, services or related graphics contained on HappyMomsGuidefor any purpose.
- My book Go Baby Go is loaded with travel tips I’ve loved and used… but I can’t afford to peruse the manuscripts weekly in order to update any time-sensitive. (Did you know that peruse actually means “to examine carefully and at length”? We usually think it means “to skim”. Crazy, huh?) If you see an outdated piece of information, in my book or my free report Everything You Need To Travel By Plane With Baby, let me know and please don’t take it personally. While my book is designed to be truly a timeless piece of art, there is still information that may become outdated and baby items that may be recalled. It’s important to always check dates, figures, and toy safety before traveling and playing. If you find outdated information, I’ll literally stop whatever I’m doing and shut up mid-sentence, call my kindle-formatting expert, and run to my laptop and fix it asap.
- All the information provided onHappyMomsGuide.com is for general information and entertainment purposes only and is the expressed opinion of myself, Stefanie Deluca and not others. This includes (but is not limited to) my membership organizations and/or employers.
- I am not providing any medical, legal, professional, gynecological, astrological, paleontological, philosophical, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological or dermatological advice. You are taking all the provided information at your own risk. Please contact your local hospital, shaman, veterinarian, bar association, phone book, Google or your mother to find or obtain a referral to a competent professional.
- Under no circumstances will I be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage) or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- I cannot be held responsible for any offence taken due to translation, interpretation or mistakes in grammar and/or punctuation of my website’s content. I’m well aware that I occasionally throw out a Ciao or Bon Apétit at the end of my posts. But although I’m of Italian descent and previously lived in France, I’m just an American girl from Chicago trying to look slightly less one-dimensional than I probably am.
- Although I try to keep HappyMomsGuide.com at your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that you have something to scroll through while rocking, nursing, and otherwise placating your little one (who won’t just go the heck to sleep!), access to the site may be temporarily or permanently suspended and without notice at my own discretion, due to possible updates or technical issues beyond my control. I will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. I will try to get the website back online as soon as possible, or at least as soon as I can find somebody with the technical wherewithal to assist me.
- Any personal and/or contact information provided to me will be kept private. You will not be spammed in any way, you’ll never get a multi-level marketing offer from me such as promotions of face creams, essential oils, shake weights, or magical happy pills that make your ovaries sparkle when you ovulate, and I will not sell or disclose your information to any other companies. If you really want to rid your baby of that atopic dermatitis, try rubbing Vasoline or Coconut oil on his body 5 times a week during his first six months of life. It’s cheap. But I’m not a doctor, that’s just my personal opinion and it’s worth exactly what you paid for it. Oh yeah, and I am not responsible for the privacy practices of any of my advertisers or blog commenters.
- I also reserve the rights to edit or delete any comments submitted to HappyMomsGuide.com without notice due to: comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, comments including profanity, comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, comments that attack a group or person individually, and especially comments that incite violence of any kind.
Advertisers and Sponsors
- Someday I may or may not actually make some cash from this site. At the time of writing this disclaimer, it doesn’t look like I’ll make much more than enough to buy a pair of Tom’s Shoes, or “moms’ shoes” as my local librarian once called them. While on my feet!) I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from my website, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not HappyMomsGuide.com. I take a lot of pride in the products I recommend and if somebody is advertising, I’ve probably emailed them right after a hot shower saying, “hey! I love your deodorant! Can I promote it on my site for other moms who only shower every three days due to the demands of motherhood? This is a lifesaver!” I’ll do my best not to let assholes anywhere near this site.
- Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- To help the website expand, to cover costs of running the site and my strange addiction to Tom’s Shoes, some advertising and affiliate links are run on my website. Affiliate links may earn me a (mind you – very) small commission on any purchases made when visiting affiliates after clicking on one of these links. I will do my absolute best to only provide you with information about (Mommy) products that I truly believe in.I will never take your trust for granted.
Letters to the Editor
- Any letters, e-mails, blog comments, responses on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (which I’m now, in 2017, just starting to use. What a luddite!), or questions written directly to me may be used to share with my blogging audience unless specifically requested otherwise. These letters or emails, questions or any other feedback may be used in newsletters, blog posts, columns or up-and-coming books. Obviously I won’t use your full name. If you pay me a compliment in any way shape or form, I will likely talk about it in every conversation for a week. I’ll bring it up sheepishly and feign that I “slipped” it into the dialogue by accident. But, really, I’ll think of nothing else for at least 24 hours straight.
Okay, boss mom. I’m glad we made it through all that. Thanks for reading and happy travels!